A few weeks ago, I read several articles about create a minimalist life. I think it’s very interesting, and I still can’t take it seriously. And here I will share about minimalist life.
Minimalist life is getting rid of unnecessary things to make room for what makes you happy. Minimalist life is not always about living inadequately. It is actually the path for us to:
- Have more freedom
- Have more time
- Have more space for important things
- Not feeling worry too much
- Have a lot more happiness
- More economical
- More environmentally friendly
So how to be able to apply minimalist life continuously?
The first thing to do is :
- Realize that we have had enough, no longer need a lot of things. Having enough with what you have is important!
- Tidy things up. Don’t fall apart! If you are lazy to tidy it up every day, do it once a week. Slowly, but you have to start
- Simplify your schedule. Remove your activities that are not necessary, so that you can breathe. Focus on what is important
- Sorting all your activities, from activities that are important and not important. Then do it continuously
Those are some simple way to implement a minimalist life.
Of course, it’s not easy to do as you think. But just start if you want to have it 😊
In a next post i will share more about these yaa!
One thought on “Minimalist Life”